Friday, October 10, 2014

Bella Box is Coming to the Philippines!

I'm tired of wasting my money on luxurious products that I eventually regret buying.
I think I should quit being beautiful.
Nah.
I think I need to stop buying the wrong products, but how?


To quit my dilemma, my sister introduced this to me.

 Presenting.. tan tanana!

The Bella Box!


bellabox

Source


Bella box has become popular around Australia, and now it has come to South East Asia! It consists of 6+ most luxurious beauty products of the month (most are travel size, 
ranging from the newest lip-gloss to high-end shampoos, makeup, new product innovations), enclosed in a super adorable box! Each Beauty Box product is handpicked by the Bella Box team, they make it to the point that it suits your profile, then it will be delivered at your doorsteps every month. It costs P708/month, with free shipping.





They include products from Laura Mercier, BeneFit, Shu Uemura, L'ancome, Liz Arden, and many more! The thrill is, you don't know what products are included every month, so every month is a surprise! For complete list of the brands of product they include in the box, click here.


To my excitement, I gave in. I signed up to their website, but unfortunately, I'll have to wait till October.







I told Emily that I am hoping for a flexible payment process, she asked me in what way I wished to pay, and I told her that I'm hoping for Cash On Delivery. :) She does not leave a reply.


Let's see if they will launch at the end of October, coz If they do, I will be able to review more products! Yay! More products, more fun! LOL ;)


That's it, I will patiently wait for it to happen. I will update you all if it is worth it or not! LOLS. You know how I review products, honey! ;)



No candy-coated reviews here.



Love,

Olga :*

1 comment:

  1. try sampleroom they have product samples all you have to pay is the delivery fee together with the needed points to buy the samples there is also BDJ Box SaladBox and Glamourbox these boxes are priced from 500-600 for the regular ones :) happy sample shopping

    ReplyDelete