Friday, October 03, 2014

Belo Sun Expert Face Cover SPF 40 and Belo Sun Expert Face Cover SPF 50 Review 2014

Everybody needs sun protection, no matter what age, or what gender you have. I'm in search for that one sunscreen that will NEVER EVER make my face oily, heavy, or itchy; and also a sunscreen that will never ever betray me when I take a selfie with flash on.

I found this sunblock set around a drugstore here in Manila, and I always see it, but I never buy it, till today, the Belo Sun Expert Face Cover SPF 40 and Transparent Mist SPF 50.

It costs P499, plus it comes with a P100 off for each purchase of Sunnies by Charlie! Can you say jackpot?! No, coz I paid for it. Mehehe..

Unboxing the Belo Sun Expert Face Cover SPF 40 and Transparent Mist SPF 50 ;)




Belo Sun Expert Face Cover SPF 40 (50mL):




It has Cell Protect formula that strengthens the skin's defense system while preventing accelerated premature skin aging. It has a slight fragrance, which I liked. I love to apply it over and over again because it feels so good, I feel so pampered ;) It dries quickly too!

 It says, I should apply it liberally so I did, I can even even see Miley Cyrus banging the wall with her wrecking ball LOL. Kidding aside, its non-sticky, non-comedogenic and water resistant! Perfect for my acne-prone, sensitive-combination skin. :* I really love this product! Perfect for the beach and everyday use. What's more to love? Its paraben-free ;) PERFECT!

The only down side of this is its only 50 mL. Hey, with this kind of product, it should be of greater quantity! 

Belo Sun Expert Transparent Mist SPF 50 (100 mL): 
It has also Cell Protect Formula, non-sticky and water resistant. I thought it has the consistency of water, and you're just gonna spray it on your face and you're good to go. It looks like an oil, feels like an oil, and slightly scented (I like the scent tho).

When I applied it, (apply it in your palm first, then use your finger to apply it to your face) I thought I sprayed too much, because my face feels sticky and oily. My face looked dark. I sprayed 3x.  I felt a burning sensation above my lips, plus it says that it is flammable. Uh oh.

The good thing about this is when you apply makeup, you can skip the primer because your makeup will smoothly adheres to it, and you'll fell less likely to do a retouch. Plus, it comes with an atomizer so it will be easier to keep track on how much you apply.

The second time I applied it, it still feels icky. I only sprayed once. I think I should only never use it for my face.


Olga's Verdict

Effectivity:  Belo Sun Expert Face Cover SPF 40 - 9/10 I love it! I love the smell, the glide on my skin, everything! I should have given a 10, but it is only 50mL.
Transparent Mist SPF 50: 5/10 - It darkens my face, plus it stings, and its oily. I like the scent tho, and it comes with an atomizer. Its 100mL lols

Pocket-friendly: 8/10 - For P499, its fair enough to have a 50 mL+150 mL + P100 off for a purchase of Sunnies by Charlie. The Belo Sun Expert Face Cover will last me for about a month or so, coz I love applying it! I think the Belo Sun Expert Transparent Mist  will last longer, coz I'll never use it again lol

Accesibility: 9/10 - You can buy the Belo Sun Expert Set during the summer only. However, you can buy each product in all leading drugstores nationwide.

Would you recommend this to your readers?
Yes! I would gladly recommend Belo Sun Expert Face Cover SPF 40 to all my readers out there! It is so perfect! So fetch! With the Belo Sun Expert Transparent Mist SPF 50, I think girls who has drier skin (not sensitive) could try it too.

Would you use it again?
Yes! I will definitely use Belo Sun Expert Face Cover for everyday use, not only in the beach! I so love it!
I think I would use Belo Sun Expert Transparent Mist for my body only.

What are your recommendations for Belo Sun Expert?
I highly recommend to upsize the Face Cover and they should add a more luxurious touch to the bottle. ;)


No candy-coated reviews here. ;)

Love,
Olga :*







0 comments:

Post a Comment